I’m testing out my Sous Chef program to see how it posts recipes. I might use this and then link to recipes I use for Lenten Fridays.
Mac Daddy Salad
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 large green pepper
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. fat-free Catalina dressing
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Lowery’s Seasoning salt to taste
- Cook macaroni according to directions without adding salt or fat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill before serving.
Search, share, and cook your recipes on Mac OS X with SousChef