I used their online email form to submit the following complaint:
I was sorry to see that you decided to promote gay “marriage” by re-naming your Chubby Hubby ice cream “Hubby Hubby” and displaying a picture of two men in tuxedos. This kind of activity is not one I wish to assist with my money, nor do I wish to need to explain even the chosen graphics for your promotion. As a result, from this point on, I will not purchase any more Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
- Fox News story: Ben & Jerry’s Debuts ‘Hubby Hubby’ for Gay Marriage
- Ben & Jerry’s general information on “Hubby Hubby”
- Press release from Ben & Jerry’s
- Freedom to Marry (the group benefitting from Ben & Jerry’s)
- Catholic teaching on the Sacrament of Marriage and why gay “marriage” cannot exist
- Not particularly religious? Here’s a way to understand the benefits of traditional marriage without getting into the religous/faith side of things.