Esther gave me a very nice award. 🙂 I’ve been very bad about responding to these lately, but I feel guilty (Catholics do guilt very well), so I’m going to try to pass this on. I’ll be adding the picture to the sidebar ASAP.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
- Jennifer at Conversion Diary
- Julie at Happy Catholic
- The Anchoress, as if she would read my blog! ROFL!
- The Raving Theist, who deserves something big for his big decision. (Maybe I should get him a picture with something manly in it, like gears or power tools or football players or something.)
- The Crescat, for having the flat-out best Catholic eye candy out there!
- Christina, the Hot Carmel Sundae, even if her posts are fewer these days
- Faith and Country, for consistently beautiful photography (check out the recent winter-blues-beating garden pictures!)
- Stacey at Housewife in Flip-Flops, because not much beats her stories about Ace for a good humor break