First of all, let me be perfectly clear in saying that the election of Barack Obama as President of the United States is a monumental event in the history of our country. In the words of Dennis Miller, “I hope that I am salivating to vote for him in 2012”. I want him to do well – what citizen would actively wish for their President to fail?
- Liberals – Liberals are growing increasingly nervous – and some just flat-out angry – that President-elect Barack Obama seems to be stiffing them on Cabinet jobs and policy choices.
- Black Leaders – not enough black people in the Cabinet.
- Homosexuals – Gay leaders furious with Obama’s choice of a prominent evangelical minister to deliver the invocation at his inauguration.
- Environmentalists: Choice of EPA Administrator – Lisa Jackson, Secretary of Agriculture – Tom Vilsack, National Security Advisor James L. Jones.
- Netroots Activists (or people who are against looking for terrorists)