- If a man bets you that he can bite his eye, should you take the bet? No. He’ll take his glass eye out of the socket and bite it.
- If he now bets you that he can bite his other eye, should you take that bet? No, he’ll take out his dentures and bit it.
- How can you stand behind someone while he stands behind you? Stand back-to-back.
- What looks like a horse, moves like a horse, and is as big as a horse, but weighs nothing? A horse’s shadow.
- Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger’s son? Mr. Bigger’s son. No matter how big Mr. Bigger is, his son is always a little Bigger!
- Tom’s mother had three children. One was named April; one was named May. What was the third one named? Tom.
- Where could you go to see an ancient pyramid, an iceberg, and a huge waterfall? Egypt, Greenland, and Niagra Falls. Among other places. What? I never said it was all in one place!
- What has four fingers and a thumb but isn’t a hand? A glove.
- What multiplies by division? I’ll accept “a cell” as the answer. The one in my book said an amoeba, which is, according to this definition, a cell. But I suppose other cells also multiply by division.
- What’s white when it’s dirty and black when it’s clean? A chalkboard.
Remember, boys and girls, answers go in the comboxes. I’ll check and see how you’re doing after dinner. Have fun!
Update (7:42 p.m. EST): Wow! I barely had this thing up and I got two comments from Love2Learn Mom! You people are FAST! I’ll check back once the girls are in bed.
Update (9:29 p.m. EST): You ladies are very good at this game. We’ve only got one left: number 7. I’ll post the answer tomorrow if no one guesses, then I’ll post the next ten questions.
Update (5:40 p.m. EST, Wednesday, Jan. 16): The final answer is revealed above. I’ll post the next ten questions for you and check back after dinner.